TRAINING ADVANCE SECURITY MANAGEMENT
Training Leadership Skills
Training Security Management
This advanced security management course is relevant to those with experience in, or seeking to enterthe Armed Forces, police units or Special Forces, as well as security services such as close personalprotection or MI5.
Our security management advanced training course expands on the information in our Level 3 Security Management Course, covering more advanced aspects of security management including personnel security, crisis management, protection of sensitive information, corruption and compliance, and future trends in security. It also discusses manpower management, leadership skills and the roles and responsibilities of a security supervisor.
This course will help prepare you for roles in security management, from a door handler or bodyguard, to a security or intelligence officer. You could move into a directory role or that of a chief security officer, or even start your own security management business.
MATERIAL TRAINING OUTLINE :
1. Roles & Responsibilities of a Security Supervisor
+ a general understanding of the scope and definitions of security and security management
+ understanding of the responsibilities of a Security Supervisor role
+ understanding and knowledge of the constituent parts of an organisation’s Security System
+ the necessary understanding to identify and address risks
+ knowledge of how to determine any individual protection needs
2. The Key Principles of Security
+ How to identify and categorise potential security threats
+ Threat, vulnerability, risk and impact
+ The purpose of controls
+ Key aspects of risk management & physical premises security
+ The principles of security audits and surveys
+ How to procure security contractors & equipment
+ Key security procedures & documentation
+ Key aspects of personal safety and security issues
+ Key issues and facts on terrorism
3. Principles & Practices
+ Personnel security
+ Physical security
+ Information security
+ Crisis management
+ Contingency planning
+ Conducting an overview of security as a whole
4. Security Surveying
+ The Purpose of a Security Survey
+ Sequencing a Survey & Survey Methodology
+ Determining Survey Scope
+ Planning and Research
+ Surveying Field Work
5. Security Design
+ Security Design & the Environment
+ Perimeter Security Design Principles
+ Buildings Security Design Principles
+ Crime & Loss Prevention
+ Presentation and Report Writing
+ Product Tampering & Extortion
+ Dealing with Protest Activity
6. Security Operations Management
+ Access Management
+ Protection of At-Risk Personnel
+ Crisis Management
+ Selecting a Guarding Contractor
+ Outline Criteria for Pre-bid Meeting to Ensure Comprehensiveness & Appropriateness of
+ Managing the Contractor Bid Process
+ Overseeing the Installation of Physical Security Technology
+ Crime and managing Internal Crime
8. Security Project Management
+ Perimeter Security
+ Premises Security
+ Specialist Security Areas
+ Special Storage Areas
+ Security of High-Rise Buildings
+ Business Continuity Management
+ Protection of Sensitive Information
9. Security Risk Management
+ Security Risk Analysis
+ Vulnerability Analysis
+ Fraud Risk Management
+ Protecting at Risk Personnel
+ Managing Investigations and Interviewing
+ Business Expansion – Security Consideration
10. Manpower Management
+ Leadership Skills
+ Time Management
+ Manpower Selection
+ Leadership & Motivation
+ Background Screening and Integrity Testing
+ Performance Reviews
+ Employment Law.
+ Managing Guarding Operations
11. Regulation and human rights
+ Appropriate Regulatory Authorities
+ Corruption & Compliance
+ Change Management
12. Future Trends in Security
INSTRUCTOR :Aiptu Supriatno, S.Pd.M.si
- 7-8 Januari 2020
- 4-5 Februari 2020
- 3-4 Maret 2020
- 7-8 April 2020
- 5-6 Mei 2020
- 2-3 Juni 2020
- 7-8 Juli 2020
- 4-5 Agustus 2020
- 1-2 September 2020
- 6-7 Oktober 2020
- 3-4 November 2020
- 1-2 Desember 2020
an : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. training advance security management terupdate
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : training leadership skills terbaru
Lokasi : training security management terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. training leadership skills terupdate
Investasi Pelatihan Galeri Training : training security management mura
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Galeri Training: training security surveying murah
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .